LF: Explore Google Forms
- Go to Google Drive
- Click NEW, More then Google forms
- Explore as many tools and options as you can, including:
- Naming the form
- Changing the theme
- Trying each question type
- Adding sections and titles
LF: Plan your research project
- Think about what you would be interested in finding out by doing a survey. I can get children in Year 6 to complete the surveys.
- Think carefully about:
- What questions to ask
- Which type of question
- What data you want – words, sentences, numbers,…
- Do you need names?
- Design your form
Looking after data – by doing a survey, you have a responsibility to look after people’s information safely. How do you think you should do this?
LF: Share your form
- Allow anyone at St Mark’s to view your form
- Find and copy the share link for your form
- Fill out this form to share your form information