- LF Keep hands still – fingers on home keys
- Finish j2e5 skills page and save
- LF Use more tools in j2e5
- Have a go – try something – be resilient
- Be accurate
- Book covers
- Go to “my files”, “shared files”, your class folder
- Look at the different book covers
- Keep the cover you are doing on the page.
- Use the tools in j2e to copy one of them as accurately as possible.
Things to consider:
- Start with the cover background colour and build it up in layers. Break the problem down – decomposition
- Use 3 or 4 search words to find an exact picture match
- Large background picture – crop then lock in place
- Search for png images (without white background), eg google “apple png”
- Copy and paste images from the Google Chrome (or drag onto j2e page)
- Choose font carefully
- Use layers (like a paper collage) = piles of paper tools bottom right
- Keep improving…
Stormbreaker sphere video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17c6qWtFTbxyR4Oob5jG59-uxL6naW2ti
Find “More Stormbreaker book covers” in shared files and have a go at another one… What different skills do you need?