LF What makes an effective radio programme?
Listen to some of these radio programmes:
Have a listen to our radio programmes here. Please leave a comment that will help us improve.
- What elements make them effective? (Collect ideas then Diamond 9)
- Is there anything you would improve?
- PMI for radio programmes
LF Planning 10 Qs and As
- Write 10 questions and answers about the Greeks or (even better) an aspect of the Greeks.
LF Planning a mini documentary
- Draw a bubble map/mind map of ideas for your programme
- Use your Greek topic work to add detail to different ideas
- Take a section each (or with a pair) to work on
- (If you are working with a pair – don’t “chorus talk”)
- Record as soon as you have enough for a short section
- Record short sections (we haven’t got time for lots of takes of longer sections)
- Just use the video (with the camera covered up) to record parts of your programme.
- 10 questions and answers about the ancient Greeks was written and presented by [Names]
- It is a 2019 production as part of Computing at St Mark’s C of E Junior School, Salisbury
- The music is [name of music] by Kevin Macleod incompetech.com License: CC BY creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
- Open the Google Drive app
- Click the + at the bottom right – Upload – Photos and Videos
- Select your videos
- LOGOUT – click three lines (top left) – click username – Manage accounts – MANAGE – REMOVE all accounts
LF Saving your finished iMovie
- Click “Done”
- Share button (square with up arrow)
- Save video – medium
- Then upload to Google Drive