LF: j2e tools
- Go to “my files”, “shared files”, your class folder
- Open the Farming book cover and edit
- Use the tools in j2e to copy it as accurately as possible.
Things to consider:
- Start with the cover background colour and build it up in layers. Break the problem down – DECOMPOSITION
- Use 3 OR 4 KEY SEARCH WORDS to find an exact picture match
- Large background picture – crop then lock in place
- Search for png images (without white background), eg google “apple png”
- Copy and paste images from the Google Chrome (or drag onto j2e page)
- Choose font carefully
- Use layers (like a paper collage) = piles of paper tools bottom right
- Keep improving…
Stormbreaker sphere video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17c6qWtFTbxyR4Oob5jG59-uxL6naW2ti
Have you copied the book cover exactly?
Choose a contrasting book cover to copy.
What have you learned about good cover design?