- Open this picture search quiz
- Find the pictures by using keywords in a Google search
- Copy (or just drag) the pictures onto a new j2e5 page
- Also, copy the web address of the webpage that it came from
- If you have finished, can you set a challenge for someone else to find a picture?
In some ways, a search engine is like a well-trained dog. It will fetch what you want, but only if you use the right commands. Although single words are better commands for dogs, more words are better for search engines.
Go to Google Classroom and complete the activity.
Watch It’s a book by Lane Smith . What advantages does it suggest that books have over the Internet?
What do you think was today’s learning question…?