Work through these videos in order. Don’t forget to save!
- Video tutorial – seeting up page links in j2e5
- Video tutorial – setting up page links in Scratch
- Video tutorial 2 – using page numbers as links in j2e5
- Video tutorial 2 – Making page links and hiding links in Scratch
- Video tutorial 3 – Show what page we’re on – in Scratch
Now you have set up the links for an eBook in j2e5 and Scratch.
Using your knowledge from your Roman topic, create the content for your eBook. Choose a small topic, eg Roman Food.
- An attractive title page
- 3 more pages of information with one sentence on each and a picture.
- Whe you search for pictures – use “Images – tools – usage rights – labelled for non commercial use“