- Packet’s tale
- Mysterious cables
- Submarine cable map
- Packet game
- How do search engines work?
- BBC KS2 Computer Science
Previous post – Mindmaps (1)
- Go to Google Drive
- Open your mind map from last week
- Add ideas to your mind map
- Can you…
- Make the text bigger for main branches? (Drag the corner)
- Add a picture?
- On a new tab, find a picture
- Click tools – clipart (we need really simple pictures)
- Save image
- In Coggle, click on the picture button and find your picture in Downloads or My Drive
- ** In Coggle
- Use the ? menu to learn how to do tasks quicker (shortcuts)
- Click on markdown on ? menu to find out how to format text
- You could get some ideas for main branches and information here:
- recall ideas from topic;
- classify ideas;
- understand branch structure/rules of mindmaps;
- explore new software with curiosity and positivity;
- load blog.
Next post – Mindmaps (3)
- Open this j2e page: https://www.j2e.com/st-marks-wilts-sch-uk/Mr+W/Y3+Famous+ships+with+table/
- Complete the table by putting in the lengths of the ships
- Create a horizontal bar chart and make it the width of the page
- Send the graph to the back by clicking
- Make each ship the length of the bar on the bar chart.
- Delete the bar chart
- Line up the ships to make a bar chart of ships
- Make the page into an attractive poster
- add a title
- could add a ship page border
- don’t resize the ships!
Lesson 2 – What is a network?
Lesson 3 – Mapping the school network
Lesson 4 – Connecting the Internet
Lesson 5 – Packet game
Thanks to Phil Bagge for these great resources!