Here are the j2e5 videos:
- Video tutorial – seeting up page links in j2e5
- ** Video tutorial 2 – using page numbers as links in j2e5
Success so far:
- All pages linked up with next and previous
- Tested links
- ** Page number links
Next, using your knowledge from your Roman topic or Chinese New Year topic, create the content for your eBook. Choose a small topic, eg Roman Food.
Romans homework help website – don’t just copy information from this site (see the copyright notice at the bottom of the page). Write information in your own workds.
- An attractive title page
- 3 more pages of information with one sentence on each and a picture.
- Whe you search for pictures – use “Images – tools – usage rights – labelled for non commercial use“
- Drag pictures from the Internet onto your j2e5 page
- Picture video help
- ** Make a button to a useful webpage by copying the address and pasting it in the link box instead of a page number.
- Web link video help
- **Add more pages to your book